Lips correction is extremely important when it comes to the aesthetic improvement of the face.
Eyes and lips are considered the most attractive facial features in women. With age, the volume of the lips decreases, and wrinkles and folds appear around them. Factors such as photoaging, heredity, smoking, etc. accelerate the process. Fillers are used to rejuvenate the lips. In addition, filling with fillers of soft tissues makes naturally thin lips fuller and more attractive, helps to eliminate asymmetry.
- lip enlargement;
- correction of the shape of the lips;
- chin shape correction;
- elimination of facial asymmetry;
- correction of pronounced nasolacrimal furrow and nasolabial fold;Contraindication:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- active herpes infection in the body;
- oncological disease;
- acute inflammatory processes in the body, in particular on the skin;
- mechanical violations of the integrity of the skin in the treated area;
- allergy or acute individual intolerance to any of the components of the drug;
- hemophilia, taking anticoagulants;
- diabetes and autoimmune diseases;
- the presence of artificial implants directly above the treated area.