Lymphatic drainage massage
Lymphatic drainage massage is a unique massage technique that appeared in the middle of the 20th century. This type of massage was created to relieve swelling in patients after operations. Later, new applications of lymphatic drainage massage were found: in venous insufficiency, in cosmetology, as a means of reducing weight and correcting the figure.
Lymphatic drainage massage is a safe and effective, unique massage technology that acts on the lymph nodes and the lymph itself in our body, because lymph is a biological fluid that is responsible for a person’s ability to resist diseases. It transports water, minerals, amino acids and metabolic products.
Thus, lymphatic drainage massage contributes to the disappearance of edema and correction of the figure, by removing excess fluid from the body.
With the help of lymphatic drainage, cosmetic problems can also be corrected:
- reduce swelling on the face and limbs;
- accelerate the regeneration of body cells;
- remove skin laxity;
- improve the contours of the figure;For therapeutic purposes, lymphatic drainage is prescribed to:
- increase immunity;
- to normalize the psycho-emotional state;
- prevention of varicose veins;
- improvement of lymph flow.
Contraindications for lymphatic drainage massage are: