Smooth Eye™ is an innovative technology of photothermal volume reconstruction of the skin of the eyelids and paraorbital area.
As a result of the use of synergistic methods of laser tissue reconstruction, the following occurs:
- restoration of the collagen framework of the skin of the eyelids;
- increase in tissue tone and turgor;
- reduction of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation.
- the procedure is minimally invasive;
- rehabilitation period 1-3 days;
- combination of patented laser techniques within one procedure.
The use of two wavelengths of laser radiation, ER:YAG and ND:YAG, and the use of four patented laser technologies make it possible to obtain an unparalleled effect of anti-aging therapy in the area of the middle third of the face.
All stages of the procedure are carried out consecutively, within the framework of one visit.
SmoothEye™ technology is unique and can only be performed on Fotona Dynamis/Spectro laser systems.