Urinary system ultrasound
Urinary system ultrasound reveals the information about structure and function of kidneys and urinary bladder.
Kidney ultrasound reveals the presence of lesions or chronic inflammation. It also shows the presence of kidney structure anomalies. Urinary bladder ultrasound can show the presence of lesions, inflammation and urinary retention.
When to perform urinary system ultrasound?
- You notice excessive sweating, flank pain, changes in urine color or smell.
- You see that is more swollen in the morning, than usual.
- Furthermore, you have a fever of unknown origin.
- You have troubles urinating.
- You urinate more often in smaller amounts than usual, with or without pain.
The results of the examination can only be interpreted by a specialist, please avoid self-diagnosis.